• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thanks For Having Me!

johnb6597

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Greetings, All: I am 100% sure each and every one of you have forgotten more than I will ever know about Oakley products and its culture, but my wife recently lost her 14-year-old Juliets and I had to go on a secret vision quest to find another pair for her, so I landed here and love what I found...large collective group of fanboys who are smart, respectful, and very helpful, even to the FNG. Figured I'd hang out, learn a bit.

WELCOME!!!!

200w.gif

So, I did find and buy a complete NIB X-Metal Carbon Juliet w/Black Polarized Iridium lenses on EBay for $790. Coin and warranty papers and registration card included with original packaging box. Pictures look pristine, Seller will ship Monday via FedEx. Seller seems like a legit nice guy, so I am cautiously optimistic. Even NIB, I know they are almost if not more than 10 years old, so I would appreciate any and all advice on which components to refresh, e.g. gaskets, O-rings, socks, etc. and where to source them.

Latest Posts

Back