• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Ichiro Carbon/Blue Juliet Serial And Information List

Just taking a second look at the comparison photos as I've not seen them in a good while, I notice the colouration of my own lenses are far from the depth of green present in the upper set, but it is certainly apparent within the lens. I may have to be downgraded to a 'moderate green hue' !

My 4 sets are blue first one is for display not good, the 2nd for daily good, the 3rd are pretty darn good. Last one like new.. last year went to 0 to 4. Looking for them for a long time nothing. Then just started landing in my lap.
Yes, I recall you asking if I had any spares Dingo, glad you have managed to find a load!

in case you want to let go of some lenses, please let me know.. i would love to have them.:wink:

Just a thought guys on why the Carbon Blue was pulled shortly after release.... Aside from the WBC which arrived later, Are they not the only Ichiro with straight arms? Maybe there was a mistake and they were intended to have hammerstem'? I'm probably wrong but it's a thought...

And also..... #258

DSC_2040.JPG
DSC_2052.JPG
DSC_2053.JPG

Back