• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The "OK, Tell me 'Yes' or 'No'. Do I suit these?" Thread

For sure. Most large frames look way too big on me. Romeo is one of the only large pair that I can pull off without looking like it’s swallowing my face
You think the Romeo II will work? I just want to make sure I am understanding.

My bad, I didn’t realize you said R2. Those are quite smaller than R1 so absolutely.
You're good! I am looking for the R1 but saw some R2 and liked them as well just not sure how much smaller than the XS they are.

Juliet and half x are prob the closest comparison in the x metal departmeant to an R2
Do you know how much smaller than the XS they are? I don't want to go too small as the XS is almost at my minimum. If they're along the same size as the Inmate or Tincan I think I will be good.

Do you know how much smaller than the XS they are? I don't want to go too small as the XS is almost at my minimum. If they're along the same size as the Inmate or Tincan I think I will be good.

I’m not home right now or I would take side by side pics for you

DF508463-986D-4DFD-85BE-ADE35133EDB0.jpeg

Thoughts on these? I picked them up for a trip but didn't wear them and not sure if I'll keep them.

Latest Posts

Back