• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Philippines Oakley VIP Event

Yes. It used to be G-Force. G-Force stores carried both Oakley and Reef Products. They have now separated the brands and all G-Force outlets have been converted to O-Stores and the Reef Brand will have their own outlet. :)

Thanks Dennis for sharing.Finally we have a real O-Store here.... I missed the event though..... work first before Oakley's.
:(

Great collections there. Always love to see lots of x-metals together, the Juliets and... the other ones ;)

Love that coin board too.

Obviously some serious collectors in the Philippines, I've had a couple of nice things from there too.

Thanks for recording the event for us :)

Color me stunned and impressed. I would have been impressed if those collections came from those living in California or even the entire US, the easiest place in the world to collect Oakley's. But to put together those types of collections in the Phillippines where there is limited access to stuff is nothing short of amazing.

Congrats to our fellow collector in my home country and was indeed stunned with their collections, so beautiful and amazed.......:)

Back