• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Rotten Collection

Do you custom them yourself?
Nope I leave that to the pros....
If you go back to my OP I give all the artists by name credit there....
1663358703738.gif

A M A Z I N G
Damn brother, very nice. I love all the added extras to enhance the look of your amazing collection.
Well done.
Just wanted to add, never thought I saw this collection, until my comment proved me wrong.
Thats sad, when my brain is so melted I do not remember this "CRAZY ASS" collection. I like the homage to the chicky chicks out there, the nails were bad ass.
Bro, AGAIN. Amazing. (One good thing about a dying brain, everything is new again, movies, books, collections:rofl:)

Do you have this all in one room like a lot of peeps do on here. Or spread out through the Rotten castle?

Just wanted to add, never thought I saw this collection, until my comment proved me wrong.
Thats sad, when my brain is so melted I do not remember this "CRAZY ASS" collection. I like the homage to the chicky chicks out there, the nails were bad ass.
Bro, AGAIN. Amazing. (One good thing about a dying brain, everything is new again, movies, books, collections:rofl:)

Do you have this all in one room like a lot of peeps do on here. Or spread out through the Rotten castle?
It all sits in an area off to the side of one of my work spaces.... displayed with a bunch of stupid and twisted other stuff I collect... I never seem to outgrow my toys :idk: :neo:

Latest Posts

Back