• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Ultimate Elite Collection?

Plus a crazy AP collection and at least 3-4 complete Medusa’s with goggles... would love to see pics of everything bro

I just response to your message , but maybe you change ur mind, ok mate I’m still here waiting , lol

where’s the carbon c-six 🙂
Cannot afford it =( if you noticed, my pit boss 1 is just a regular colorway. Root beer to be exact. Did not chase the special edition ones. My time bomb 2 is also the standard colorway. Didn't go after the Live Strong edition. Same for the c six. Just the standard aluminum version. The savings going this route was able to save me the funds needed for the FMJ and when the opportunity came up, I had the ammunition. My goal was just to be able to have one representation of each Elite model =)

Last edited:
Cannot afford it =( if you noticed, my pit boss 1 is just a regular colorway. Root beer to be exact. Did not chase the special edition ones. My time bomb 2 is also the standard colorway. Didn't go after the Live Strong edition. Same for the c six. Just the standard aluminum version. The savings going this route was able to save me the funds needed for the FMJ and when the opportunity came up, I had the ammunition. My goal was just to be able to have one representation of each Elite model =)
Truly epic brother, smartly collected to be able to get all the goodies you wanted vs just a few minty / complete ones.

Epic!

Appreciate the kind words sir. Just had to maximize the limited resources I have. As a fellow Bay Area resident, you know how insanely high the cost of living is.
It’s nuts when you compare nationally.

1CFD826C-0B3E-4010-ACE4-4984021F8E5F.png

Back