• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

Spending every day working from home has got me pondering on upgrading my office chair.

Anyone got a Secretlab chair? They look pretty nice and have very good reviews. I’m close to the height limit for Omega, so would probably have to be the Titan, though I’m fine on weight for either.

I am currently playing pokemon omega ruby game and This is my favorite game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spending every day working from home has got me pondering on upgrading my office chair.

Anyone got a Secretlab chair? They look pretty nice and have very good reviews. I’m close to the height limit for Omega, so would probably have to be the Titan, though I’m fine on weight for either.
If you are seriously spending several hours in the chair a day, a quality ergonomic chair is quite easential.
Most of these gaming chairs are bright colored, faux leather - basic chairs.

I am a big fan of HumanScale chairs, legit designed for humans to sit comfortably for hours. Not 16 year olds hyped up smashing Mountain Dew....

I made the investment of a quality chair after my second back surgery - I really like the “freedom”. I have an older seat design, but these are *awesome*!

EXNtf_nXQAA0a_x.jpg

Latest Posts

Back