• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

0E14FFD5-A365-453C-9835-5F0FDCF1292F.jpeg

This game (Director’s Cut) is made my life miserable. Literally. Gave me headache 🥴😖🤯 and the urges to throw up 🤭🤢🤮. Such a great game though, so I suffered for a while. Finally finished the main story + Iki island, all of the Mythic Tales, and most of the other tales.

1641761425561.png

This game (Director’s Cut) is made my life miserable. Literally. Gave me headache 🥴😖🤯 and the urges to throw up 🤭🤢🤮. Such a great game though, so I suffered for a while. Finally finished the main story + Iki island, all of the Mythic Tales, and most of the other tales.

View attachment 930014
Whoa, I get none of those ill effects. Really enjoying it (just got back from Iki Island, which I went to by accident a bit too early, the fights were pretty challenging - I’m not far into Act 2), but it’s so easy to get distracted from the main story! Every time a ? pops up on the map I have to investigate, so I’m always chasing side quests rather than focussing on the main story. It means I’m getting my money’s worth at least!

Whoa, I get none of those ill effects. Really enjoying it (just got back from Iki Island, which I went to by accident a bit too early, the fights were pretty challenging - I’m not far into Act 2), but it’s so easy to get distracted from the main story! Every time a ? pops up on the map I have to investigate, so I’m always chasing side quests rather than focussing on the main story. It means I’m getting my money’s worth at least!
Such a great game made even better on the PS5. I’m also a bit into act 2. Took me forever for finish act 1 because I kept chasing those foxes. Hehehe

Such a great game made even better on the PS5. I’m also a bit into act 2. Took me forever for finish act 1 because I kept chasing those foxes. Hehehe
I have found every fox den that has popped up so far! The one thing I find a bit annoying is, when you think you’ve cleared a camp, the “Kill all mongols” objective remains and you have to search for ages to find the one guy hiding in an obscure corner who has ignored you killing all his friends! Great looking game though and really smooth at 60fps.

I have found every fox den that has popped up so far! The one thing I find a bit annoying is, when you think you’ve cleared a camp, the “Kill all mongols” objective remains and you have to search for ages to find the one guy hiding in an obscure corner who has ignored you killing all his friends! Great looking game though and really smooth at 60fps.
Oh yeah. That’s happened to me plenty of times. That guy is such a coward!

Back