• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

Random thoughts dump: (I own a switch, pc and Xbox one series x)
Looking forward to the spiderman games finally being released to pc in August, I've heard good things but they were locked as a Sony exclusive for a while.
Can't wait until horizon zero dawn 2 gets to PC, the first one was amazing.
Been bored of games that need long sessions so I've been playing some Mario strikers on switch, old school Starcraft 2 on PC, and TMNT Shredders revenge on Xbox.

Random thoughts dump: (I own a switch, pc and Xbox one series x)
Looking forward to the spiderman games finally being released to pc in August, I've heard good things but they were locked as a Sony exclusive for a while.
Can't wait until horizon zero dawn 2 gets to PC, the first one was amazing.
Been bored of games that need long sessions so I've been playing some Mario strikers on switch, old school Starcraft 2 on PC, and TMNT Shredders revenge on Xbox.
TMNT is such a fun button masher. Takes me back to the old 4 person arcade days with X-men, TMNT and Dungeons and Dragons.

We never had the money for a pc back in the early 2000s. I inherited all of my cousin's N64 games. Biggest names were Mario Kart 64, Star Fox 64, and other gems like Ocarina/Majoras Mask. I didn't grow up with Atari or SNES games, but rather the first 3D environments and FPS. Banjo Kazooie and Tooie were fun games, but never did beat them 100%. Like many people here I work too much to not have time to play games. Even built a Desktop last year for pc games. Unfortuately, Oakley took all of my money and that is my new hobbie.
😁👍

TMNT is such a fun button masher. Takes me back to the old 4 person arcade days with X-men, TMNT and Dungeons and Dragons.
Get a "Pandora's box" off ebay. ~$130, arcade sticks and buttons, tons of preloaded games plug and play, including Alien vs Predator, all Metal Slugs, a ton of fighting games, streets of rage etc etc. it's the ultimate party trick.
On a more serious note.. Mech Warrior 5 DLC's made it a must and a complete game now. I'm thoroughly addicted playing it on my PC whenever I have free time..

Get a "Pandora's box" off ebay. ~$130, arcade sticks and buttons, tons of preloaded games plug and play, including Alien vs Predator, all Metal Slugs, a ton of fighting games, streets of rage etc etc. it's the ultimate party trick.
On a more serious note.. Mech Warrior 5 DLC's made it a must and a complete game now. I'm thoroughly addicted playing it on my PC whenever I have free time..
Love Mechwarrior 5. haven't played the newest DLC yet. Playing on Series X. King crab with 4 Gauss = insta kill. The old Microsoft sidewinder pro stick was the best for Mechwarrior early on as you could turn the stick to rotate the torso. I've played every one (except for online) since the old strategy ones and even the RPG/board version back in my D&D days and have read most of the books.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back