• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

Love Mechwarrior 5. haven't played the newest DLC yet. Playing on Series X. King crab with 4 Gauss = insta kill. The old Microsoft sidewinder pro stick was the best for Mechwarrior early on as you could turn the stick to rotate the torso. I've played every one (except for online) since the old strategy ones and even the RPG/board version back in my D&D days and have read most of the books.
What is Series X?
I haven't gotten a king crab yet but I did recently get an ANH-1E Annihilator and with quad tier 4 ER PPC's it is certainly insta-kill.. it's super slow but so armored it doesn't much matter, perfect for defense missions.
Stick on this game seems like masochism, the mouse is where it's at for precision shots! Sometimes I wish I had a throttle but meh, keyboard is fine for me.

What is Series X?
I haven't gotten a king crab yet but I did recently get an ANH-1E Annihilator and with quad tier 4 ER PPC's it is certainly insta-kill.. it's super slow but so armored it doesn't much matter, perfect for defense missions.
Stick on this game seems like masochism, the mouse is where it's at for precision shots! Sometimes I wish I had a throttle but meh, keyboard is fine for me.
X Box Series X.....?

Really loving the new TMNT game. It took way too long to get another game like this. Hopefully there will be dlc or another game.

Gonna be interesting to see where the story goes since Zach is now alive in this timeline
If, and only if, the remake depicts a single timeline. At the end of the main game, only Aeris senses Zack walking towards Midgar as the group are leaving - the scene in the church later on could also be happening in that divergent timeline that none of the others could perceive.

If, and only if, the remake depicts a single timeline. At the end of the main game, only Aeris senses Zack walking towards Midgar as the group are leaving - the scene in the church later on could also be happening in that divergent timeline that none of the others could perceive.
My brain hurts 😂

I did really enjoy playing Remake, even with the fetch tasks and deviations from canon. Felt much closer to Jessie, Biggs and Wedge than in the original… especially Jessie! 😉

I did really enjoy playing Remake, even with the fetch tasks and deviations from canon. Felt much closer to Jessie, Biggs and Wedge than in the original… especially Jessie! 😉
Absolutely. Love the extra stuff we got about Jessie. This makes me want to play it again on my PS5 instead of the first time on the PS4.

Absolutely. Love the extra stuff we got about Jessie. This makes me want to play it again on my PS5 instead of the first time on the PS4.
I went pretty much all in on that front!

4CA60304-7636-40B8-AE21-AB7A2318187E.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back