• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

Thanks. Yes I was reading that not all games are compatible with the lite either. Is the psp vita a good alternative? Switch seems to unavailable everywhere. I have been out of touch and the last time I was really active, was when the psp3 came out. I prefer handhelds as well.
Vita is good but is dead in the water where new games are concerned.

Perfect timing for the long weekend!

7D68BF2E-37C0-4000-99E3-882D1C669E16.jpeg

Oh boy. I'm just over 50. Grew up on an Atari. Seen video games morph through the past decades. I saw the rise and fall of game rooms. Don't even get me started on a subject like this. Hahaha. Anyone remember the Sega channel? Or how about 'flipping pennies' up the coin returns to get credits?

Oh boy. I'm just over 50. Grew up on an Atari. Seen video games morph through the past decades. I saw the rise and fall of game rooms. Don't even get me started on a subject like this. Hahaha. Anyone remember the Sega channel? Or how about 'flipping pennies' up the coin returns to get credits?
Same age as me then. First “console” was Atari Pong, then various Atari VCS/2600s, then first computer an Atari 800 (which cost a fortune back then). Didn’t have a console for ages after that but did have every gen of Nintendo handheld and PCs for gaming. Got back into console gaming with the PlayStation and had multiples of each those, along with the PSP and Vita.

Same age as me then. First “console” was Atari Pong, then various Atari VCS/2600s, then first computer an Atari 800 (which cost a fortune back then). Didn’t have a console for ages after that but did have every gen of Nintendo handheld and PCs for gaming. Got back into console gaming with the PlayStation and had multiples of each those, along with the PSP and Vita.

damn bro i was having a nostalgia playing ff7 DAAAAANG!!!!!!! I vested 10 hours on that sh1t and i am not even half way 🤣 currently on sector 5 with aerith 😇😌

Latest Posts

Back