• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

bro I'm still rocking the evga 1080 Ti FTW and it still blows everything I throw at it completely out of the water. COD modern warfare and mech warrior 5 are snacks for this rig.
Yes, the TIs were always a good price/performance match (3080 TI not do much from what I’ve been reading). I have a 3070 that I’d overkill for everything I play now, it’s just good to have a bit of performance in my back pocket for the years to come.

I've honestly reverted to olden days lately.
I bought pc ports of all 5 of the first tomb raider games (1-3 for ps1, 4-5 for ps2)
for a total of...$3.96....best money I ever spent hands down, I've gotten over 18 hours of fun out of it and I'm only 2/3rds through tomb raider 2!

I've honestly reverted to olden days lately.
I bought pc ports of all 5 of the first tomb raider games (1-3 for ps1, 4-5 for ps2)
for a total of...$3.96....best money I ever spent hands down, I've gotten over 18 hours of fun out of it and I'm only 2/3rds through tomb raider 2!
I bought some Tomb Raider games in a Steam sale years ago… and have never actually downloaded them 😫

I did play the originals back in the PS1 days though and still have them, albeit in storage.

Finished it today. No spoilers because I don’t know if @Inkkoonce has finished it yet but I thought it was a great game. Mopping up some bits and pieces and then maybe go back to Iki Island and finish up there.
Wrapped up Iki Island today and put about 63 hours into the game all told. Pretty good value for money I reckon.

Any Metroidvania fans here?

I just finished Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth and it was pretty good. A bit short and there was only one room I couldn't find through exploration.

While waiting for GT7 to finish downloading (was there even any point in buying the disc?), I’ve been browsing some set ups. I had E30 and E46 BMWs! Now to browse eBay for dashboards…

D36C39A3-3CAB-426B-A2B7-119DB80BEB31.jpeg

08981D75-E96F-41B8-A09C-408CB75D3405.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back