• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

The same event happened during the release of Diablo II: Resurrected. I understand that this is a challenging game. And the fact that it came out is a miracle in itself, but it's broken even for these inputs. Bugs are present in the game at every turn. Even the save works crookedly.

I recently played Diablo II: Resurrected. I understand that this is a challenging game. And the fact that it came out is a miracle in itself, but bugs are present in the game at every turn. Even the save works crookedly.
Because of this, you have to pass the same level a few times. And once, the subject of the arrears mask fell out of the map's textures, and no matter how I tried, I could not get this item back. And without it, the game would not let me advance to the next level. I had to look for a particular site where I could change the mask for another essential gaming item. I was able to find it at yesgamers, but the experience was not very pleasant.

Just made a start on Crisis Core on the PS5 - playing on a 43” screen is very different than on the PSP’s 4” one! It’s all coming back to me though…

What a banger of a soundtrack track. I am so hyped for Lightfall expansion to drop next week for Destiny 2.

I’m not much of an FPS player at all, but I gave the first Destiny a try. Unfortunately, I’d just been diagnosed with (very) high blood pressure at the time and I could feel the game sending it through the roof 😨 Had to give it up and it put me off the game enough that I didn’t pick it up again when my BP was under control.

Was lucky enough to be online when the physical copies of the FF Pixel Remasters for console went on sale and it just arrived. I know what my next few games played are going to be!

D08AA775-103F-4B70-B05A-406BB8B5786C.jpeg

Back