• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

I do not own origininal plasma's, nor bon, nor the later shiny plasma. I do however own X-Mans plasma and I really like it. It's about halfway in between original shiny second gen plasma and original X-metal.

The XX in the front is an original X-metal finish, the Juliet is an X-Man plasma. Hope this helps.

View attachment 746606
The one in front is the Gen.1 the one in the middle is a Gen. 3 and the third is Gen. 4.
If i can preserve the matte bone finish and the serial I will do so if not I will sand blast the plasma off just like I did with my Half-X.

8EFE9E0E-F8F4-4301-B059-7053F3659095.jpeg

Saving the serial number on those 1st Gen. Plasmas is a nightmare also,its such a tough coating that it will tear thru the masking tape.

The one in front is the Gen.1 the one in the middle is a Gen. 3 and the third is Gen. 4.
If i can preserve the matte bone finish and the serial I will do so if not I will sand blast the plasma off just like I did with my Half-X.

View attachment 746607
You and I have the same dreams lol

I'm still looking for someone that can recreate bone plasma - if I find them, I'll let you know 🤘🏼

Back