• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The X-MAN Customs Corner

Hi Mark.

I live in the UK and have a few Oakleys that need fixing/tightening. Over the last few months I've submitted a few messages via thexmancustoms.com contact us page, but haven't had any replies. Not sure if it's an error on the contact us form or if the job is too odd/big/small/far away (as we're in the UK).
Just in case its a form error, this is the work I was hoping to get done:

My wife is partially sighted and extremely light sensitive. We've found that Oakley Pennys are great as they fit snugly around her eyes and don't let much light in around the edges and really improve her daily life. We got quite a few back when they were on sale but over the years they've worn so we're down to our last pair but we do have 5 old Pennys that that we'd like to get fixed.

All five need their wobbly nose bridges tuning/tightening and I was wondering you can also do lens replacements or could you recommend anyone that does as most of the 5 have really scratched old lenses too.

Cheers

J

J,
I'm your guy for complete tuneups. I dont stock lenses but you can get good quality ones in a million different colors from linegear Japan. You can either order the lenses now and send everything to me or send me the frames and ill repair them and by the time they get back to you you'll have all the lenses to put in yourself. If they are all just straight tuneups you only need one work order form

J,
I'm your guy for complete tuneups. I dont stock lenses but you can get good quality ones in a million different colors from linegear Japan. You can either order the lenses now and send everything to me or send me the frames and ill repair them and by the time they get back to you you'll have all the lenses to put in yourself. If they are all just straight tuneups you only need one work order form
You are a legend! That sounds great :D I’ll send the lenses to you otherwise I’d probably break your good work. Ive just sent you my email address on your contact us page. Let me know if you don’t get it :) thanks again :)

I guess I'm doing watches now.....lol

20191217_172909.jpg

You are a legend! That sounds great :D I’ll send the lenses to you otherwise I’d probably break your good work. Ive just sent you my email address on your contact us page. Let me know if you don’t get it :) thanks again :)
Hiya, I think my contact is message isn’t going through. Could you email me on iamjamesd @ gmail.com. Cheers

Back