• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This Is My O Collection

Thanks! the next purchase will get a big picture :p but you know if you click on the picture it will get bigger ;) :)
When I realized that's all I had to do, I remembered this thread and came back to it. I didn't want to be rude and skip over someones post. Well, I may skip anything with watches. Not really my thing. I don't even wear them. So not at all interested in buying any. Sorry Oakley.

When I realized that's all I had to do, I remembered this thread and came back to it. I didn't want to be rude and skip over someones post. Well, I may skip anything with watches. Not really my thing. I don't even wear them. So not at all interested in buying any. Sorry Oakley.
I don't wear watches either so never had the intention of getting an O-watch even though I find that Minute Machine a beautiful piece. And I think you won't be really sorry after you learn how Oakley treats their watch customers nowadays... keep learning here and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Newest DSC_1039.JPGDSC_1042.JPGDSC_1044.JPG this one's for you @Sharky77;):lol:
DSC_1041.JPG

Latest Posts

Back