• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thread navigation buttons

Oaks 'Between The Hedges'

The OF Boogeyman 👹
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I've noticed the buttons to navigate pages or to go directly to end or beginning of thread are no longer at the top of the page, only at the bottom. That's been driving me nuts. Plus there's something else missing too. Seems like maybe a direct button to the end of the thread or something. Anyway I usually don't pay much mind to stuff like that but this has affected my maneuvering around the forum enough that I felt like posting about it.

@OakleyBoss

I've noticed the buttons to navigate pages or to go directly to end or beginning of thread are no longer at the top of the page, only at the bottom. That's been driving me nuts. Plus there's something else missing too. Seems like maybe a direct button to the end of the thread or something. Anyway I usually don't pay much mind to stuff like that but this has affected my maneuvering around the forum enough that I felt like posting about it.

@OakleyBoss

Interesting, let me look into it - we made a minor maintenance update so can see if we can bring that back.

Still doing it on mobile
Screenshot_20200419-160418_Chrome.jpg

Its working for me

Back