• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Throwing it out there.

zwc0442

El Zach
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Sunny San Diego
It has come to my attention from a few people that some on here seem to think that I am stuck up or a snob (not my words) because I generally do not go through others threads and like others posts, comment, and engage and such. It's not something I am doing because I do not like what others customizers and such are doing. I try not to look at others stuff as I don't want to intentionally end up using someone else's idea that they came up with for a frame as far as design, colors, ideas and such. I try to stick to my own thread and answer questions and such where I can. And if I come up with and idea or something for a paint scheme, or whatever it may be I would like it to be something that I thought up or someone requested and not something I seen another do and trying to copy it intentionally or unintentionally . So that is why I am not going through all the customs threads looking at everyone's pics commenting and liking. So just posting this up to clear up what some seem to think is uppity behavior or whatever people think. Just trying to make some cool stuff the best I can.

I wouldn't worry too much about what other's think, but I understand why you felt the need to post.

It's too bad you felt the need to explain yourself for someone else's misinterpretation.

The fact you took the time to explain yourself speaks to your character.

For whomever judged you unfavorably, I hope they read your post and can see their impressions of you were incorrect and maybe they'll think differently the next time they have a question about someone's intentions or character.

I wouldn't worry too much about what other's think, but I understand why you felt the need to post.

It's too bad you felt the need to explain yourself for someone else's misinterpretation.

The fact you took the time to explain yourself speaks to your character.

For whomever judged you unfavorably, I hope they read your post and can see their impressions of you were incorrect and maybe they'll think differently the next time they have a question about someone's intentions or character.
A better idea is for that person who made a negative comment about Zach to own it and say he was the one who felt butthurt

Sounds like some Millenial Butthurt.

“He doesn’t like my posts.” - Call your HS guidance counselor or your therapist. We grown ups don’t care.

Don’t live in Facebook and Likes. It will only cause you more sorrow in your life and steal your joy.

And Please like my posts. I am in the What Oakley’s are you wearing today thread 5 days a week.

Latest Posts

Back