• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thump pro.

Ironranger88

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Decent deal on a thump pro. Orange blinking light when plugged in.

The manual doesn't have any instructions on how to turn them on. Haha. How do you use these things?

20210126_121948.jpg

i think and I’m prob wrong, orange flash is low charge, orange is half way, green charged.
for some strange reason I don’t think lights on when working...... just a series of beeps to indicate on/off

5INDICATOR TONES / INDICATOR LIGHT INDICATOR TONES•

When the Play / Pause button is first pressed to start listening to music, a ‘THUMP-THUMP. ’power-up tone is heard.•

When the Play / Pausebutton is pressed and held for three seconds, OAKLEY THUMP turns off and a ‘THUMP-THUMP’ power-down tone is heard. (OAKLEY THUMP will automatically power down in three minutes after the final song is played, or if left in Pause mode.)•

When the battery is running low (less than 20%), a high-low pitched tone is heard.

The tone is heard during initial startup and while music is playing.INDICATOR LIGHT When connected to AC or computer:•

The small indicator light on the frame blinks slowly to indicate the link is okay.•

When the battery is charged, the light stops blinking and remains on to indicate a full battery. •

When files are transferred to OAKLEY THUMP, the light blinks rapidly to indicate data is being received.•

The LED will blink 1 of 3 colors, depending on battery level:

100% -Solid Green

67% - 99% -Blinking Green

34% - 66% - Blinking Amber

0% - 33% -Blinking Red

Will flash Red indefinitely if battery will not hold a charge

When disconnected from AC or computer No functions exist

5INDICATOR TONES / INDICATOR LIGHT INDICATOR TONES•

When the Play / Pause button is first pressed to start listening to music, a ‘THUMP-THUMP. ’power-up tone is heard.•

When the Play / Pausebutton is pressed and held for three seconds, OAKLEY THUMP turns off and a ‘THUMP-THUMP’ power-down tone is heard. (OAKLEY THUMP will automatically power down in three minutes after the final song is played, or if left in Pause mode.)•

When the battery is running low (less than 20%), a high-low pitched tone is heard.

The tone is heard during initial startup and while music is playing.INDICATOR LIGHT When connected to AC or computer:•

The small indicator light on the frame blinks slowly to indicate the link is okay.•

When the battery is charged, the light stops blinking and remains on to indicate a full battery. •

When files are transferred to OAKLEY THUMP, the light blinks rapidly to indicate data is being received.•

The LED will blink 1 of 3 colors, depending on battery level:

100% -Solid Green

67% - 99% -Blinking Green

34% - 66% - Blinking Amber

0% - 33% -Blinking Red

Will flash Red indefinitely if battery will not hold a charge

When disconnected from AC or computer No functions exist
Awesome, thank you for the info!

Well, as of now its been plugged into the computer for 6 hours and it's still amber/orange blinking.. so I'll leave it overnight and see if I can get green

Awesome, thank you for the info!

Well, as of now its been plugged into the computer for 6 hours and it's still amber/orange blinking.. so I'll leave it overnight and see if I can get green
Sounds like the battery (160mAh Li-ion) is pooched.
:(
Help, if you need it:

Back