• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time Bomb 1 and Icon Owner List

XM/CF - 000366
XM/ Ti - 001740F
a5871d921007e46c941bf0ab0d4593ee.jpg

f6a2ee46e890ce35ae4337f59e794fd6.png
Updated, Nice collection and low serial number too.

The question is....are the serial numbers are by colorway or over all??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm actually trying to figure it out as well, but haven't receive enough serial to determine. Hopefully in the near future.

Clearly the Non serial number is the second gen Ion Black stealth. But just have to wait for better consideration too.

Can add another for me Icon titanium finish with blue dial 1634. Thank you @Ack for the trade on it much appreciated.

Also the polished gold and the polished purple mother of pearl are both small icons. Not sure if you wanted to separate out the icons from the small icons.

Can add another for me Icon titanium finish with blue dial 1634. Thank you @Ack for the trade on it much appreciated.

Also the polished gold and the polished purple mother of pearl are both small icons. Not sure if you wanted to separate out the icons from the small icons.

Hey Bro, apologies for the late reply. Congratulation on the Blue Icon and Updated the list, along with separating Icon and Small Icon Bro. ;)

Pol/MOPL 000309 with metal box and original black cardboard box.

Needs some TLC but hopefully it'll be ok. Malou insists on photo-bombing each new purchase o_O.

View attachment 406183 View attachment 406184 View attachment 406185 View attachment 406186

Nice complete Mother of Pearl Icon ;), updated you to the list.

Latest Posts

Back