• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time bomb glass

I had some old stock lying around so I thought I would get glasses cut for these two cases, one with the seal in and one with the seal taken out. I could get some more cut if anyone is interested, the cost would be around $120 AUD + shipping to your location.
NOTE: Please take to a watchmaker/technician for fitting, the watch will not be water-resistant due to the aftermarket glass fit.

Cheers Deano

View attachment 721723

View attachment 721724

View attachment 721725

View attachment 721726
Amazing! These will be hugely popular....
Are they mineral glass or sapphire?

I had some old stock lying around so I thought I would get glasses cut for these two cases, one with the seal in and one with the seal taken out. I could get some more cut if anyone is interested, the cost would be around $120 AUD + shipping to your location.
NOTE: Please take to a watchmaker/technician for fitting, the watch will not be water-resistant due to the aftermarket glass fit.

Cheers Deano

View attachment 721723

View attachment 721724

View attachment 721725

View attachment 721726
Hi! Can you still cut one more crystal for this timebomb? How could i know if the watch still have a seal on it? Thanks

Back