• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Timebomb 2 Strap judging interest

BAC5CDAF-3721-41BB-B787-D79DDB4477A8.png
Just had this bad news from the potential strap manufacturers I will continue to progress to the best of my ability sorry all I’ll keep going

View attachment 558486 Just had this bad news from the potential strap manufacturers I will continue to progress to the best of my ability sorry all I’ll keep going

Well that’s very disappointing news. Thank you for all your time and efforts thus far. I still have faith that you will be successful in finding a manufacturer.

Well that’s very disappointing news. Thank you for all your time and efforts thus far. I still have faith that you will be successful in finding a manufacturer.
Yes I am truly gutted just for the time I have waisted I could have spent the the last 5 weeks searching for someone who could take it on . I will not give up .

@EdsJunk I’m not sure if he’s capable of creating a 3D model, but I know he has a 3D printer. He has helped with a reliable second option for TB1 wrist pads. Maybe he can assist with this.

Steve

I t
@EdsJunk I’m not sure if he’s capable of creating a 3D model, but I know he has a 3D printer. He has helped with a reliable second option for TB1 wrist pads. Maybe he can assist with this.

Steve
I tried to get some of those pads from him last week. He said his 3D printer is acting up at the moment.

Truly appreciate your efforts on this !! Would have been awesome if this could have worked out

Possibly try and locate the original manufacturer that made the strap for Oakley....maybe they have their tool and want to sell it....or they will be prepared to make a run of these strap.

Back