• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

To Pit Boss Or Not To Pit Boss

490PS = $840 CDN :shock:
I refuse to believe that a Pit Boss is that much prettier/functional/robust than a good Monster Dog.
Personally, I don't think I'd wear such fancy jewelry enough to justify the price of admission, and I enjoy the ride of spreading my money over more pairs.

490PS = $840 CDN :shock:
I refuse to believe that a Pit Boss is that much prettier/functional/robust than a good Monster Dog.
Personally, I don't think I'd wear such fancy jewelry enough to justify the price of admission, and I enjoy the ride of spreading my money over more pairs.
I do like MDs a lot, but PB1 is better.

From my layman's perspective, they really do look similar at a glance (MD vs PB). I imagine it's one of those "if you know, you know" and the avg person wouldn't see a PB as something special.

At this point finding an xmetal XX looks to be much easier for me than a PB1... Which mildly blows my mind.

From my layman's perspective, they really do look similar at a glance (MD vs PB). I imagine it's one of those "if you know, you know" and the avg person wouldn't see a PB as something special.

At this point finding an xmetal XX looks to be much easier for me than a PB1... Which mildly blows my mind.

The orbital is a lot bigger on PBI than MD. MD bottom part of orbital is kind of a big blindspots. This isn't the case with PBI.

I am a MD lover as well.

Latest Posts

Back