• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TOILET PAPER ALTERNATIVES

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
T

"TRUMP"

With all the recent hysteria from covid-19, I wanted to remind everyone that not having toilet paper isnt the worst thing in the world.

Times like these and we need to remember the Three Seashell Method. Here is an instructional for those who arent as experienced

i2dBcWO.png

Now step 4 is subjective. You dont have to throw the seashells away. I understand not everyone live close to the beach and they can be difficult to obtain. If this is you, I recommend washing the Three Shells in the dishwasher.

I'm also interested in other non-conventional ways to save on toilet paper. Please share your Wipey Tactics.

With all the recent hysteria from covid-19, I wanted to remind everyone that not having toilet paper isnt the worst thing in the world.

Times like these and we need to remember the Three Seashell Method. Here is an instructional for those who arent as experienced

View attachment 712377

Now step 4 is subjective. You dont have to throw the seashells away. I understand not everyone live close to the beach and they can be difficult to obtain. If this is you, I recommend washing the Three Shells in the dishwasher.

I'm also interested in other non-conventional ways to save on toilet paper. Please share your Wipey Tactics.
You got it, I am here to enrich you

Back