• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Top 5 Oakley Watch list, your favorites

At my peak I had the TB Rusty, TB Jordan, Hollowpoint D1, D5 and TB Emerald and the Gearbox Bronze Medal 2012 which was given to Chris Froome for the ITT in London.

Now I have just a Transfer Case

Hmmm hard to say but I’d go with
1. Hollow Point. No other Oakley watch IMHO compares to the weight and feel of the HP.
2. Gearbox. It’s a simple unique design that’s intriguing.
3. Minute Machine. Hard to choose between this or the 12 gauge. Mm’s are nice because of the variety of options for faces.
4. 12 gauge. Classy looking bad ass watch. Ti. 12 Gauge is one of my top options because of the weight.
5. Kill Switch. So many options and although they should of had a Ti band option for these the design is extremely comfortable on the wrist. If I was telling the truth the DT would be a Tye for 5th.
The band on my killswitch tore. The watch is over 5 years old but I cannot find a replacement band. The closest appears to be a Gearbox rubber band on Ebay. Is there somewhere I should be looking? It is a great watch but it is obviously useless without a band

The band on my killswitch tore. The watch is over 5 years old but I cannot find a replacement band. The closest appears to be a Gearbox rubber band on Ebay. Is there somewhere I should be looking? It is a great watch but it is obviously useless without a band

I might have a preowned band. Pm me brother

1: FMJ easily the nicest and most thought provoking watch oakley ever made. They really went all out.

2: Minute machine red diamond- a true exquisite piece of art. One of the few pieces I’m sad to not have in my collection anymore. The honed red with diamonds is gorgeous

3: Minute machine polished blue- it doesn’t get enough talk but this piece was very well put together from OF. They have a great way of making the right color combo. Pure fire.

4: Hollow point honed red- although I’ve never owned this watch, I really love the color red. Hint hint all my cars I’ve ever own. Truly a beauty, but any HP will fit the bill for most collectors. A true upgrade at the link spacing with better breathability and a decent overall price point.

5: Holeshot devils brigade w/ metal band- the white band does the watch just fine but the upgrade at the rubber/steel band makes it very transformative and clean. Def one of the most underrated watches that oakley sold.

Honorable mention: Tb1
I’d love and sit and say the TB2 is better, with the mechanical movement and the appearance but I’d tend to disagree. The fit and feel, size and simplicity def drew me in over TB2. If I wanted a more advanced movement then I wouldn’t be looking at oakley LOL. TB1 has great color pop, and just works. If I were picking up my first TB1, I’d get emerald.

hope my top five was descriptive enough. I put a solid 6 years collecting the watch line. The journey for every piece was a lot of fun. Met and chatted with amazing members. Also made great friends from the passion they have for their watches as well.

thanks and look forward to the rest of the groups insight

View attachment 722444

View attachment 722446

the emerald green TB1 is my favourite. If you ever sell please let me know. 👍

Back