• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trade rating

• Thread starter ECLIPSE
  • Start date
E

ECLIPSE

How does trade rating work?

I just bought an item from a fellow member, does that person then add a positive rating to my profile, similar to how eBay works?

Yarp.

Need to have the original sale thread URL or create one (for feedback purposes) if you did it off the grid.

Sales done through conversation dont need a thread created in the exchange. You can use the URL from the conversation.

How does trade rating work?

I just bought an item from a fellow member, does that person then add a positive rating to my profile, similar to how eBay works?
Some times you may need to ask the other member to provide feedback for you.

Generally if I'm the buyer, once I get the item and I'm happy with it, I'll initiate by giving positive feedback then sending the seller a message that I've done so and if they could provide feedback for me, it would be appreciated. Most members are happy to do so.

If I'm the seller, I'll usually make sure they are happy with their purchase then ask if they could provide feedback and in-turn, I'll do the same for them.

Some times you may need to ask the other member to provide feedback for you.

Generally if I'm the buyer, once I get the item and I'm happy with it, I'll initiate by giving positive feedback then sending the seller a message that I've done so and if they could provide feedback for me, it would be appreciated. Most members are happy to do so.

If I'm the seller, I'll usually make sure they are happy with their purchase then ask if they could provide feedback and in-turn, I'll do the same for them.
This. Though I tend to forget lol

This. Though I tend to forget lol
That's what a "friendly reminder" is for ;)

I know how busy people can be so I take the initiative and send a friendly reminder. I haven't had one person ignore or turn me down. I think I've only had one person say "I'm not really into the FEEDBACK thing" so I didn't pursue it any further.

Back