• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK X-metal servicing. Cerakoting. Custom cut lenses. Stripped screw heads. UK

Hi, new user here. Owner of a pair of plasma Ice Juliet's bought in 2003, after 18 years, it seems the bridge rubbers needs to be replaced, whole thing is wobbly as hell. I already had lenses replaced a few years back.

Been looking around for a fixer as close to my location as possible, so after scouring the internet, I ended up here.
I'm from mainland Europe.

Frame is in good condition, so nothing needed there. I would just like the bridge tightened and some new rubbers all around if that is possible.

Attached some crappy phone pics

Could you let me know the process on how to go about? if you are able to take customers. Thanks in advance.

~Yun

IMG_20210824_201440.jpg

IMG_20210824_201523.jpg

Hi, new user here. Owner of a pair of plasma Ice Juliet's bought in 2003, after 18 years, it seems the bridge rubbers needs to be replaced, whole thing is wobbly as hell. I already had lenses replaced a few years back.

Been looking around for a fixer as close to my location as possible, so after scouring the internet, I ended up here.
I'm from mainland Europe.

Frame is in good condition, so nothing needed there. I would just like the bridge tightened and some new rubbers all around if that is possible.

Attached some crappy phone pics

Could you let me know the process on how to go about? if you are able to take customers. Thanks in advance.

~Yun

View attachment 894529

View attachment 894530
Hi Bokkie

Yes, I can do them for you. I will leave you an email to contact you on your messages. You won't be able to reply to the message as you are new. They won't let you use messages until you build up some points. Just let me know where you are based and we can work it from there. 🤟

Mike

Hi Bokkie

Yes, I can do them for you. I will leave you an email to contact you on your messages. You won't be able to reply to the message as you are new. They won't let you use messages until you build up some points. Just let me know where you are based and we can work it from there. 🤟

Mike
Thanks for the quick response man. I'll check it out and drop you a mail this tomorrow 👍

Back