• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Unusual issues with Juliets and Pennies!?

Another name for a cut off wheel in lots of automotive shops is the “Wheel of death” - appropriately named for all the maimings and injuries it has caused.

@zwc0442 has hooked me up previously with simple for him work at great pricing, send him a PM and I’m sure you will be happy sending them out to get fixed properly.
(Almost guaranteed you keep all your fingers this way as well) :)
LOL you have no idea I have a scar on my leg still from a makita grinder with a cutoff wheel on it. But for glasses a dremel and small wheel should work.

LOL you have no idea I have a scar on my leg still from a makita grinder with a cutoff wheel on it. But for glasses a dremel and small wheel should work.
Almost had a buddy loose his life in the Marine Corps cutting up a old truck with one..

Last edited:
Another name for a cut off wheel in lots of automotive shops is the “Wheel of death” - appropriately named for all the maimings and injuries it has caused.

@zwc0442 has hooked me up previously with simple for him work at great pricing, send him a PM and I’m sure you will be happy sending them out to get fixed properly.
(Almost guaranteed you keep all your fingers this way as well) :)

Good call! Thanks!

I've had an issue like the one you're describing for the Juliet but on my XX Plasma. However, my extra metal was where the gaskets for earstem washers go. As a result, my XX Plasma ate up earstem washer. @zwc0442 was able to shave the metal down though. He might be able to do the same for you.

Love a good shave :)

Hey everyone I'm very new to this forum stuff as far as posting ..make it short and sweet I have owned a pair of juilet xmetal since 1999 in my highscoll day went to my parents dusted these puppies off almost 20 yrs later and wld like some help the serial number has no(-) it co trains 1 letter and numbers

Latest Posts

Back