• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Up to 50% off US and CAN O sites

They had the Cohort in Matte Brown Tortoise with Deep Water Prizm lenses at 50%, so score one for the wife.

Screenshot 2022-06-24 at 08-19-33 Oakley Cohort Matte Brown Tortoise Sunglasses Oakley® US.png

I just got in a pair of the Shift Clifdens and there are so many bumps and blemishes on the frames. Immediately returning them. Who is pushing out this garbage. I have the worst luck.

I just got in a pair of the Shift Clifdens and there are so many bumps and blemishes on the frames. Immediately returning them. Who is pushing out this garbage. I have the worst luck.
That should just be the paint that's on them, my Eye Jacket Reduxs are that way. Where the paint is dipped, drizzled, whatever. It's different thickness in the paint.

I mean, maybe, I'm not looking at yours obviously.

These had little bumps (dots) and a big circle right on the nose bridge. I expect better even if they are 50% off. Didn't even look at the lenses once I noticed the frame issues.

Back