• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

[Updated Rule Change] PayPal G&S Recommended

Well there isn’t a 33% tax bracket ;)
I will attest that if you are in the 250k up you will pay near 30% as I found out one year in particular :( ... Honestly after finding the listings you are talking about I think there is more to it. Some hard feelings involved, and it is a sure fire way to get the buyer to go FF! I say let people do as they wish... if/when the items fails to sell they will come back to reason. That situation (I don't know every detail) though is more complicated

So, the only way to get away from that 1099 BS is to sell F&F ??

I'm looking at possibly retiring 85% of my collection, but just the thought of having to go through that 1099 garbage is keeping me from pulling the trigger 😒

So, the only way to get away from that 1099 BS is to sell F&F ??

I'm looking at possibly retiring 85% of my collection, but just the thought of having to go through that 1099 garbage is keeping me from pulling the trigger 😒
Just sell F&F. I'm certainly interested in some of what you have. All the risk is on the buyer not you.

It would limit my audience, for sure, but then again, I would only sell F&F to people I constantly see on the forums (not some lurker, non active turd)...

Updated thread title and first post here and have formally updated the rules to strongly recommend PayPal G&S but no longer will be required. Ultimately everyone is proceeding at their own risk and it is their own choice.

Latest Posts

Back