• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS sucks

That's for sure. I have more late mail than ever did. Thankfully all buyers have been cool about it and haven't given bad feedback for it. I message the ones with really late mail so I can avoid bad feedback.
For the most part most buyers on eBay have been cool about it. But for some reason this batch of 2.5 pound weights everyone is going crazy about and filing claims 2 weeks after it doesn’t get there.

Ehhhh.

Mail has been a crapshoot. In my case, if it's being tracked, it seems to be delivered within timelines. If it's stamped, and nonlocal, good luck on that.

I had something from eBay that was coming internationally but hadn’t moved from the origin airport for literally three months. Filed a claim, got a refund - of course, it then turned up about a week later 🙄

I did the decent though, asked for a new invoice and paid up. The seller was appreciative.

Just had a parcel delivered from uk to usa in 10days, thats as quick as it ever was,,,,,hopefully a sign things are improving in general

I still send mail out every week, and it's still a crap shoot. Some things are on time, but most are running a little behind. With more mail out for more than a week. So maybe on that side of the U.S. is OK. But from Hawaii, still lagging.

Even domestic mail is all screwed up. I sent 19 packages last week, no update in 4 of them in 4 or 5 days. 12 have been delivered 3 attempted delivery. Most packages under $100, but the most expensive one is in the limbo
Yes, it seems that your most expensive package is always the one that takes the longest. Lol.

I was talking to the post office yesterday and they mentioned there might be a shortage of the boxes that you can pick up or order (flat rate, etc) due to covid shutting down factories. No idea if it is true since I was able to order some when I got home but people may want to stock up if you are dependent on the boxes.

Back