• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS sucks

Sold PB1 to a member here, USPS still shows "sightseeing in Chicago" so i had to refund the buyer.
They told him that package and some others was damaged bla bla.. contact the sender

20.01.2021_18.47.00_REC.png

Last edited:
Mine shows as "Delivered". Not much the sender can do, and USPS will not cover any insurance because according to them the package was delivered successfully. I think I might be screwed on this one
I had the same issue. USPS gave me the run around until I told him I had footage from my ring doorbell showing the package wasn’t delivered. It was delivered 2 days later.

from what I’ve gathered, it’s laziness on the part of the postman. For whatever reason, They scan some packages as delivered. I caught my postman doing this one day - a package was marked as delivered prior to me receiving the mail, and when he showed up to deliver it, the package wasn’t amongst it. When I questioned him, he apologized and went and retrieved it from his truck

Looks like those PB1 plates are lost forever. USPS claims they delivered the package, my building's concierge says they didn't. Not the sender's fault, and USPS will likely not cover the insurance.

Now I'm left with a PB1 frame with no plates. $ucks
Are there any street names similar to yours in the area that you live? It could’ve been delivered to the wrong address

I sent something to florida... sitting at the post office since jan 19.....

is this common?

deliver it please!

fla.PNG

What zip code was the package going to?

When it says "arrived at unit", means at the post office that delivers the package to the final destination, and that would be within 24 hours. Unless it was mistakenly sent to the wrong post office, which would delay it a couple more days. The other thing it could have happened is delivered, but not scanned. Did you insure the package?
Zip code package is sent to 32254...... thanks to you i now see the zip code says 32205. Still, looking at other items i have sent.......they always land at that unit that says 32205, and then are delivered later at 32254

Wonder what they are doing.... it's been 9 days now

Problem is, i can't contact the USPS , online forms refuses me, and say i have to contact the postal service here in Denmark and then they will try to contact the USPS...... tried to call them all day, can't get through :confused:

delivered, but not scanned... yeah, that is always a good one :rolleyes:

insurance will cover around $40 of the $150 item ..... Europe blows

and btw, this is not a pair of sunglasses i have sold to a forum member, it is a return item to a sporting goods store. still, it sucks....

Is there a common mail carrier in Europe, or are the carriers all private entities like DHL?

Wondering if they get to experience such wonderful service like the US has with USPS. ;)

Is there a common mail carrier in Europe, or are the carriers all private entities like DHL?

Wondering if they get to experience such wonderful service like the US has with USPS. ;)
They are individual for each country....... but in some cases a company can operate in 2 countries.

For instance my mail service Danish Post, a company with over 400 years of experience was merged with the Swedish postal service and became Post nord...... after the merger they suck huge monkey balls........ used to have yearly profit as well, then they merged and it all went south.

For 400 years they also had classic easily recognisable red uniforms, now they wear sky blue unis ..... . F*** that....... red, white (and blue) that is the correct way... am i right? @Inkkoonce

Latest Posts

Back