• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS sucks

X-Metal Beast

Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Like 50% of packages are not tracking until several days after shipping, if they ever do. Make sure to insure ALL packages, and get an "Acceptance" receipt for them. I shipped an RJ2 on Wednesday, and it's still not showing up in the tracking search. Thankfully it's not a sold item, but one to get customized, so no pissed off buyer to deal with if the package gets lost.

Also, today I went to ship an international package, and they would not receive it. Not sure if it's a new temporary order to all USPS facilities, or just my local one, but that's what the "friendly" lady (sarcasm), said.

So, hopefully temporarily, I will not be transacting internationally (buying, trading, or selling), until the air clears

Ive noticed the same.
Days of no updates. and "expected delivery dates" that are nowhere near what they estimate.
Ive also had items ship from the northeast to the south just so they can come back to the northeast.
been like this for over a month now.

That's crazy! I expected a delay, but my shipment for (customization) not a sale, arrived in record time from Germany. And shipped from an APO! I can't figure the USPS out?!?

There are many countries right now that won't except packages from the US . Some countries are just letting stuff sit tell they decide it's all clear.

I had a priority package take 2 weeks. So yea it can suck right now

And yesterday USPS didn't let me ship international
Had an eBay purchase where the seller cancelled because it wouldn’t even let her ship to Erlanger. I know that eBay’s GSP is still running cos I’ve had a few things during lockdown. Sure enough she tried again and it went through fine. Postal systems are a bit screwy around the world right now.

Back