• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS sucks

Oh it’s not an insurance increase. First class came with zero insurance before but now $100 is included with ground advantage. Plus shipping transit times remained the same.
Funny. I always thought first class had an automatic $50 insurance. Must be mixing First Class insurance with Priority. Fortunately have never had to file a claim. Learn something new everyday. Mahalo.

Funny. I always thought first class had an automatic $50 insurance. Must be mixing First Class insurance with Priority. Fortunately have never had to file a claim. Mahalo.

Yea priority had $50 insurance built in. I am not understanding why people are having an issue with ground advantage. Most will never see a difference beyond the name

Yea priority had $50 insurance built in. I am not understanding why people are having an issue with ground advantage. Most will never see a difference beyond the name
The name is what I’m grumbling about. They put the word Ground on the label, and now everyone thinks they’re getting the worst service USPS has to offer. I suppose it’s gonna be this way till they either change the label, or more people get educated on the changes that have happened in the USA and USPS.

The name is what I’m grumbling about. They put the word Ground on the label, and now everyone thinks they’re getting the worst service USPS has to offer. I suppose it’s gonna be this way till they either change the label, or more people get educated on the changes that have happened in the USA and USPS.

Well, technically priority and first class were both still a ground service. I think it’s ups and fedex that tainted the ground name. I know you guys say USPS sucks but IMO, they’ve been far better than the other two by miles

603A5B4D-05CB-498E-BBBC-49EF735BDA3C.jpeg

Back