• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS sucks

Man, when I lived in Tallahassee, the free ground shipping meant I got my stuff the next day or so since it isn't too far from metro Atlanta... Alabama isn't that far either and it makes no sense.

Oh well... here's to cost cutting.
The way USPS handles things versus the big two are drastically different, spend the extra money to avoid the post office. Regardless, given people are making more money off unemployment and with stuff like stimulus money and can't get evicted for nonpayment on rent, no one wants to come to work until the benefits run out. Prepare for stuff to get slower in the summer because no one wants to work, especially in the heat, for places like UPS and FedEx.

1e112403dfc7805736dfdbe3e6c7ad20.jpg

I once had a bad experienced with usps and never tried to express my next purchase for oakley. Imagine my express parcel had travelled around the globe, and it took 3 months for an express parcel to deliver to me. If the seller didn’t lodge a complain and requested for refund the parcel would not turn up and expedite the delivery to the destination. Now i only used dhl/fedex.

I once had a bad experienced with usps and never tried to express my next purchase for oakley. Imagine my express parcel had travelled around the globe, and it took 3 months for an express parcel to deliver to me. If the seller didn’t lodge a complain and requested for refund the parcel would not turn up and expedite the delivery to the destination. Now i only used dhl/fedex.

In my experience, DHL/FedEx is the worst of all of them.
I was hoping USPS was turning the corner, but sounds like they have more work to do. Or, people need to go back to buying from brick and mortar…Amazon is gonna own the world soon.

So far I’ve been pretty lucky. The last couple months have been a lot faster than before for USPS. I’ve noticed certain states are more problematic than others though. If I ship or receive a package 2 day priority within my own state of California, It’s only taken 1 day lately. -I have had issues with Georgia, New Jersey, and Florida with some minor delays.

It's a toss up. I recently saw two packages ship from California, from the same distribution center, both using first class service. And one box took three days (abnormally fast). The other took 8 days. IMO, what day of the week it shipped out makes a difference as well.

Here we go again. A package sent from FL to NY, somehow makes it's way to CA, WTF?
And, you Would've thought that when it made it to Los Angeles, they would have sent it back to where it was supposed to go..... but no, kept going to a Long Beach post office. USPS is so fcked up

View attachment 865672 View attachment 865671 View attachment 865673
Has happened to me a few times, some have gone to TX and LA, but live in AL. Having a issue with Fedex at the moment. Package marked as delivered in Orange, CA on last Monday. Fedex keeps giving me the run around saying it should deliver by last Friday, now saying call back if not delivered by this Friday….

Back