• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS sucks

Aha, you have also sent stuff to the US, and like me, seen your packages get stuck in Chicago ISC ?

It's a real sh ithole 😡......... a shame they handle most of the international inbound packages 😢

so many people experience the same:

https://www.uspsoig.gov/document/issues-identified-international-package-operations-–-chicago-international-service-center
Yeah it haven't been very fun seeing it get stuck there and now i have 3 other packages there and 1 that will go there soon:headbang:

My package moved from Chicago ISC (3 hour drive from me), and was just scanned in San Francisco today.....WTH

Dhl sucks too
unreal !!!
it says with delivery courier it’s almost 8 here
and late supposed to be 6/21.

USPS ISC Chicago is the worst, packages sit there for weeks! 😓

that is something the new great president should take a look at and hire more people, instead of meaningless meetings with foreign leaders that lead nowhere anyway............
if you don't vote for me, you ain't a postal worker !
They can't fill the openings because they have everyone hooked on handouts, aka "stimulus" and unemployment bs over this COVID ****. The entire service industry can't get people to work because they make the same or more from home or they want to continue working from home (teachers for example). Then there is a few that think they are going to continue to get the free gravy train (no evictions) they've been getting since last March when they closed most of the country. The fact companies have to give free iphones and $1000 sign on bonuses for unskilled labor to entice people to come back to work are only make things worse, but that is supply and demand. The ******* they gave the world last March is only now starting to show how bad it's going to hurt, it's going to get worse as we go on.

Back