• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS sucks

Untitled.png

Forgot 5. Package was undeliverable. Address too far from main road.

Package arrives 2 days later. Or my favorite, Your package is awaiting pick up at local post office, said post office's busness hours are 11am- 2pm and is locked up tighter than Fort Knox during those times

based on the posts I'm probably in the minority here, but USPS hasn't given me any problems (especially when requesting for signature confirmation)

Don't worry im sure your packages will be fine....

almost threw up. CAN YOU IMAGINE?!?! You have a collection spanning over 20 years and you finally sell it off. then you pack up THE LAST ITEM YOU ARE WILLING TO PART WITH, a few days later, you see the ripped flattened case beside the railroad tracks on this guy's youtube video??!?!?

based on the posts I'm probably in the minority here, but USPS hasn't given me any problems (especially when requesting for signature confirmation)
You're definitely in the minority, given that there's 67 pages dedicated to the horror stories of the USPS experience. However, other than being slow, I will have to agree with you.

You're definitely in the minority, given that there's 67 pages dedicated to the horror stories of the USPS experience. However, other than being slow, I will have to agree with you.
They are slow, I'll give you that

Back