• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Valentine's

Trust me, I will! It will be documented, then one picture is going to be taken of me wearing them followed by storing them safely until they are ready to find a new home!

L1070948.jpg

these are sweet!

Attachments

• L1070948.jpg
    L1070948.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 263
  • L1070948.jpg
    L1070948.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 245
@Jono, don't feel bad man. we all have our missed opportunities at grabbing a rare Oakley at least once in our life! but if you look hard enough and i know you do, yo'll find one! it'll come jono, it'll come! :D
by the way, which lens is that?

I don't collect frogs', but these i love...that lens/frame combo with the oakley stretch logo is gorgeous. :D very desirable.

@Jono, don't feel bad man. we all have our missed opportunities at grabbing a rare Oakley at least once in our life! but if you look hard enough and i know you do, yo'll find one! it'll come jono, it'll come! :D
by the way, which lens is that?

I don't collect frogs', but these i love...that lens/frame combo with the oakley stretch logo is gorgeous. :D very desirable.

ha! guess you're right, patience is indeed key. if my knowledge doesn't fail me..these were +ve red lenses. if not ruby. but pretty sure they're +ve red. =)

Jono don't you think these forum threads' need a like/dislike button for funny comments or good thread's. Something to suggest to the other Mod's:) this one could certainly use one. If Oakley did it, and if it were up to me, i'd practically have all my oakleys with +ve Red....you and 24k,,, me and +ve Red i mean just look at that lens with that frame, sexayyyyy. :) plz oakley, we need more +ve red....

Jono don't you think these forum threads' need a like/dislike button for funny comments or good thread's. Something to suggest to the other Mod's:) this one could certainly use one. If Oakley did it, and if it were up to me, i'd practically have all my oakleys with +ve Red....you and 24k,,, me and +ve Red i mean just look at that lens with that frame, sexayyyyy. :) plz oakley, we need more +ve red....

i'm a computer noob, so it's probably something i have to suggest, not sure if it would be possible though. =) worth a shot. guess Oakley wanna keep these on a more or less limited basis, who knows.

p/s: welcome to the 1k club dude. ha!

it's ok! but couldn't hurt to try. but it's not really much of a requirement, just something entertaining! but i could see it causing problems and just another thing members to bicker over...

hahah thank's Jono! oh btw, saw you on facebook! :D very cool! i facebook to. 49 away from surpassing you!

Back