• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

$10 to 11,000 seems to be the going price this year for a fully complete and near mint set, at least for the last three I have personally seen sold.

FMJ watches don't come up for sale that often, so I'm just curious how much they sell for nowadays. I got an offer for a complete set. The watch was worn with the bracelet on special occasions, the chain never. There are no imperfections on the watch. The seller is asking 13K. What do you guys think?
Yeah personally 13k is a bit high. A couple have gone for sale this past year and been in that 9-11 range but 10k is always a fair evaluation on a lnib fmj if you ask me.

Time tank. Used with vault. Offered for $650.

Can't even tell if it's real. Buttons look good to me, color seem of.

Steal, deal or fake?
_20201016_180937.JPG

Just dropped to $530....🤔 But I must say it had been listed for quote some time now...
View attachment 800256
The back casing seems correct as well as the spacing in the links. Seems legit to me. My only concern is where the crown is located I can't tell whether it is marked lines or if it's just dirty. If it's a hard etched line then I say it's a red flag. If it's just the alternative then it checks out and is a steal at that price. Hope that helps.

Back