• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Much is my Oakley Watch Worth / Value Thread, Ask about Prices here

Hello, I found this unused D2 watch while I was packing for our move and was curious about it’s worth

73B199A7-57A6-4D19-BB68-B03166412C64.jpeg

6EF698AA-790D-4E83-8997-C1387556F598.jpeg

Hi.. I have a near mint 12 Gauge Titanium watch with box. How much should I be asking for it? Located in Canada, will ship to CONTUS and Canada

w3.jpg

w4.jpg

w1.jpg

Not sure which Judge this is if its the 1 or 2, but wondering what a OEM polished no marks pristine Judge with box is worth? I am guessing around $550 but prices might have changed a bit. Planning to list it because I don't wear it and wanting a MM copper or Hollopoint Orange.

Thanks

IMG_3419.jpeg

Not sure which Judge this is if its the 1 or 2, but wondering what a OEM polished no marks pristine Judge with box is worth? I am guessing around $550 but prices might have changed a bit. Planning to list it because I don't wear it and wanting a MM copper or Hollopoint Orange.

Thanks

View attachment 742745
That's a judge 1 unsure of price though. 550 seems a little high, but again not positive. Nice watch though!

@MachineHead sorry man, i just cant figure out how to reply to your private messages. Honestly i'm getting quite frustrated by how this forum is totally unusable if you're not a subscribed member. Obviously, being a student, subscribing to things like that is totally no option.
Anyways, to answer your question, i've had some work done on the watch and it's actually looking really nice. In my eyes, parting it out would be a waste... I've listed it online for 300eu (student being, i could use the money) but again that is probably to much for a donor watch... sorry!

@MachineHead sorry man, i just cant figure out how to reply to your private messages. Honestly i'm getting quite frustrated by how this forum is totally unusable if you're not a subscribed member. Obviously, being a student, subscribing to things like that is totally no option.
Anyways, to answer your question, i've had some work done on the watch and it's actually looking really nice. In my eyes, parting it out would be a waste... I've listed it online for 300eu (student being, i could use the money) but again that is probably to much for a donor watch... sorry!
It isn’t that hard to understand how to use the forum. You just have be a member for 14 days and make 15 posts. There is no need to pay for your membership if you don’t want to. after that you can use the forum including pm’s. Don’t get frustrated, just take your time.

It isn’t that hard to understand how to use the forum. You just have be a member for 14 days and make 15 posts. There is no need to pay for your membership if you don’t want to. after that you can use the forum including pm’s. Don’t get frustrated, just take your time.
didnt know about the 15 posts, i kept getting DM's from a guy i wanted to reply to (but couldnt). Thanks!

Back