• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hello,
I'm here after a Google search about a pair of Magnesium M frames I have sitting on the shelf in the kitchen. How do I go about valuing these ? They are probably as plain as these can be, but unmarked as only worn a few times. The lense has Magnesium on it. I only have the Oakley cleaning cloth with them. Any advice gratefully received.

Thanks,
1565730600813-1303004705.jpg
15657306512801966041846.jpg

Welcome to the forum ! Hopefully you will find everything you are looking for and more!! Btw those are pretty awesome!!

Hello,
I'm here after a Google search about a pair of Magnesium M frames I have sitting on the shelf in the kitchen. How do I go about valuing these ? They are probably as plain as these can be, but unmarked as only worn a few times. The lense has Magnesium on it. I only have the Oakley cleaning cloth with them. Any advice gratefully received.

Thanks,
View attachment 643597View attachment 643599
Welcome!
Sweet pair!!!

Thank you for the warm welcome. Big difference between actual value and eBay prices then. Surprise, surprise .
Please note I'm in the UK, shipping to USA obviously has its draw backs. Not saying it can't be done - I have standard M frame and 800USD watch from your side of the pond.

Latest Posts

Back