• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I could only find one Antix Fuente ad on eBay (listing ended Oakley Antix Fuente Sunglasses Polished Black Tungsten Iridium Polarized for sale online | eBay ) and the person sold it for $150+. Doing your math, mine would be worth $120, but the eBay ad did not include any of the limited edition things that came with the shades (special box, MF cloth and commemorative pin).

So how much all that would add to the overall value?

Maybe $50? I’m not into those artist pairs though.

No worries, just curious on the value of those things.
Thanks for your input anyway.

No prob dude.

At the end of the day, it's worth what someone will pay for it. Any number that anyone gives you that isn't buying it is just an opinion.

One sellers Luck is not a trend or prove a value.
Monster Dogs on Ebay are offered from 50,- to 650,-
So what are they worth?
You can ask what ever you like.
You can also use the Search function.
There you can read into all Antix sold or discussed her at the forum.

Just looking to see if these are legit. I’ve never seen Frogs with pins. They popped up with an eBay email. Got me curious

C9E66481-0F6B-4813-9FE6-44BB9A4FF970.png

Well, it's really good almost like new, if you consider that I put brand new original lenses ;)

If you put a different lens tint other than what it originally came with, it isnt original even if it is an Oakley lens. Original lenses would be the correct color from the original manufacturer. What you did was put what you could find in it that was close. Not the same thing.

Back