• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I'm seeing a number of Oakley Fairway Tactical Umbrellas on fleabay, asking for a minimum of $200, with one listing actually asking $1,800. Realizing that something is worth only as much as someone is willing to pay, are these umbrellas actually worth the price? Or, what might make a seller think that they can command that sort of money?
I sold a Thumbprint for $1000

Hi everyone,

I am looking at selling a Troy Lee Phobia Gascan that I've had for years. I would rate it as very good condition. I have the original box. I'm just missing the original bag. Can I please have some insight as to what this would be worth? Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I am looking at selling a Troy Lee Phobia Gascan that I've had for years. I would rate it as very good condition. I have the original box. I'm just missing the original bag. Can I please have some insight as to what this would be worth? Thanks!

With this type of pair condition is everything. I know you stated very good but be very picky as these mostly likely would go to a collector and not for every day use. Hold up to a light and look through the lenses. Inspect the frame closely for ANY marks. If it is still very good w/o the bag and the box is mint (as important as the glasses themselves) maybe 150 - 200.

Hi I have a first gen Juliet polished fire iridium polarized I want to sell, serial engraving JP######. I know little about it's maintenance needs (got a fair amount of wobble at the bridge) but it has all its rubber parts. The lenses are pretty scratched so they aren't usable.

Hi I have a first gen Juliet polished fire iridium polarized I want to sell, serial engraving JP######. I know little about it's maintenance needs (got a fair amount of wobble at the bridge) but it has all its rubber parts. The lenses are pretty scratched so they aren't usable.
Does it come with matching box? Alone I'd say $200.00-$225.00 due to needing a tune-up and lenses.

Does it come with matching box? Alone I'd say $200.00-$225.00 due to needing a tune-up and lenses.
The box is probably long gone, as I've moved many times since first purchase though I may have saved it somewhere but not likely. It only has a soft shell carrying case.

Back