• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
No, I wrote:

Juliet Gen.1 Plasma Ice Iridium.
$200,- min.
Plus 50,- with good Lenses, Rubber and tight Nosebridge.
Plus 50,- for serial No. matching Box.

Until a couple of hours ago you didn't even know what you got and now are able to estimate the condition of it?
Math is also not yours.
$200,- plus 50,- for good condition is not $350,-.
Just saying.
If you didn’t look at sold listings, then what you saw is irrelevant really. Nothing is stopping someone from listing them at whatever price they want (which you can do as well) but then they’ll just sit
Nice to know. If they sit that’s fine. As I said before I am not an eBay expert. I will keep them for $250. Mine have no scratches and have a sn#.

2D7835CC-7FF6-4EE4-922C-B756EAF384C0.png

If you didn’t look at sold listings, then what you saw is irrelevant really. Nothing is stopping someone from listing them at whatever price they want (which you can do as well) but then they’ll just sit
How do you checked sold items?

Why did you made the effort to sign up and ask for help?
Because I thought the prices were all over the place. Thought maybe I could ask someone with more experience. They don’t make these anymore and they aren’t fakes. I would gladly keep them for $250. They have all the original parts and no scratches on the lenses.

Left hand side at the bottom of the list. There’s a sold toggle switch
Thank you! $350 doesn’t look to far off. I would keep them for $250. Nose piece is tight, has the original nose pads in great condition, and ear socks are original, in great condition.

F54E1280-FEFF-456F-955F-9B8937D677CA.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back