• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
mahalo iā 'oe. This is my first forum. Still learning. Thanks for the advice!

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

Your pair 'does' look like it may be in great condition. I don't see any issues in the few photos provided. If things really are tight, and you've hardly used the pair, I wouldn't sell for too cheap. Do your auction. And if that doesn't work, you can always re-list for free. 'Maybe' lowering your starting number a little then, and trying again. Good luck.

IMG_3895.gif

Lots of variables involved with determining price. Pics would help too.

Things to consider:
-original box, coin included?
-lenses condition
-frame condition
-rubber condition
-nose bridge condition (needs tune or not)

No boxes, and all have been worn.

The Juliets were recently tuned by zxc0442 and haven't been worn since. I think the lenses are VR28 polarized (replaced scratched black iridium years ago) No noticeable scratches on the frame but there is a small spot on the edge of one of the lenses right where it meets the frame. The earsocks on them now are a little worn and are starting to split at the end but I have a new original Oakley earsock/nosepad kit to go with if I sell them.

After thinking about it, and looking at them again I think I'd be more likely to sell just the gray Split Jackets with the spare lenses from the other and keep the black/blue with the vented lenses.
The gray set has the one set of polarized lenses with the color changing gradient and I would include the clear/gray lenses and the yellow lenses. They would also include the matching sock with separate pouch for spare lenses and the case they came with.

IMG_3037.jpeg

IMG_3031.jpeg

IMG_4487.jpeg

IMG_3034.jpeg

Hey brothers. What’s the going price for a Radar XL Antifreeze is almost perfect condition (no scratches on lenses, frame is flawless) with no box?

Back