• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Another ever so friendly forum. :)

I'm basing my assumptions off of this post.

"New Straight Jacket Jet black with blue flames 50 (possibly 100) Pairs (@"TRUMP", @Oakley G) "

I disagree with you, and you insult me.. fair enough. Have a wonderful night.

Another ever so friendly forum. :)

I'm basing my assumptions off of this post.

"New Straight Jacket Jet black with blue flames 50 (possibly 100) Pairs (@"TRUMP", @Oakley G) "

I disagree with you, and you insult me.. fair enough. Have a wonderful night.
You forgot that yours are in used condition which greatly affect a rare pair. If someone wants that rare pare they’re most likely looking for a pristine one but glws.

The lenses and rubber definitely need replaced, and that isn't expensive.. especially if you are competent enough to do it yourself with neato power tools, giant hammers, and a oxy acetylene torch.

On a side note.. the frames actually look pretty nice, and sunlight / dust doesn't mix well with cell phone cameras.

I totally value everybody's opinion and will take it to heart. Thank you all for your hospitality, and kind words.

God bless.

The lenses and rubber definitely need replaced, and that isn't expensive.. especially if you are competent enough to do it yourself with neato power tools, giant hammers, and a oxy acetylene torch.

On a side note.. the frames actually look pretty nice, and sunlight / dust doesn't mix well with cell phone cameras.

I totally value everybody's opinion and will take it to heart. Thank you all for your hospitality, and kind words.

God bless.

I mostly agree. You have to let the market tell you what their worth. But in that condition your overall value is greatly decreased due to condition.

Usually when people write G-D bless they truly mean it. You on the otherhand are saying it condescendingly. It’s all good bro. No one cares, do what you want. If you get what your hoping for, then someone really wants that colorway bad. Not likely but good luck.

Btw G-d bless you and your family.

God bless.

“Giant hammers and a oxy acetylene torch”.

Please fix, show us, and list freshly renewed piece for sale.

No sense of humor, eh... I should of said protected donor lenses, a marker, table bandsaw, sander, and patience.

Back