• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
What is a good value estimate of my Oakley's as a lot?

I have the Ghost Text Oil Rigs, Clear Olive CrossRange with the additional nose pieces and arms, 30th Anniversary Racing Jackets, and Carbon Fiber Jawbone sunglasses. All have zero scratches. I don't have original boxes except for the CrossRange but I do have hardcases for each. Can't find much on my CF Jawbone's which I've had for years.

Thanks.
44568fb36c37df24dee47f34f4482583.jpg

Value on 1’st Gen M Frame clean, no cracks,

Frame: Crystal Black
Lens: +Red Sweep (no etching)
Rubbers like new, lightly used, with original box and foam; Have original microbag as well.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Hi. I have a monster dog lens kit. Only ever found them once. Amber black Iridium polorised. New, never mounted. Think I bought them around £100 brand new. Howuch do you think they could sell for now. Don't think I will ever have need to use them or mount them

Hi. I have a monster dog lens kit. Only ever found them once. Amber black Iridium polorised. New, never mounted. Think I bought them around £100 brand new. Howuch do you think they could sell for now. Don't think I will ever have need to use them or mount them
I trade with you for 10 lbs of German chocolate.
If you ever had any you will take my offer.

Back