• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vintage Oakleys identification

jackballs

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. Please let me know if I am posting in the wrong area.

I have a bunch of vintage Oakleys that I plan to sell on Ebay. However, I cannot remember the specific model names, etc...

I'll start with this pair. Thanks in advance for any help!

JC

IMG_1617.jpeg

IMG_1620.jpeg

IMG_1621.jpeg

So you came to the Oakley forum to ask for help about Oakleys your going to sell on ebay?

@jackballs consider sticking around here and selling them on the forum here. There is an Oakley exchange you can get access to after 15 days and about the same number of posts.

@jackballs consider sticking around here and selling them on the forum here. There is an Oakley exchange you can get access to after 15 days and about the same number of posts.

This is what im getting at. And by the way @jackballs they are zero 0.1

You sell the 180 dollar persimmon scar yet?
They arnt custom and no one has corrected my price yet. Nice meme though.
Don’t forget you’re the guy that responded “too high” when a new member was asking about worth on a pair of metals.

You don’t live in a glass boat by chance?
And it’s because they are to high, and am I not entitled to my opinion? He blatantly wrote to the user as if he was in the wrong for not either knowing he could sell here or wanting to sell here even though he wanted knowledge. Is that not what this forum is about?

They arnt custom and no one has corrected my price yet. Nice meme though.

And it’s because they are to high, and am I not entitled to my opinion? He blatantly wrote to the user as if he was in the wrong for not either knowing he could sell here or wanting to sell here even though he wanted knowledge. Is that not what this forum is about?
Wheres the meme?

Back