• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wanted: Dispatch I Icons

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
if those are like $60 i'll split with you yosh! I just bought this today 310389151880. So i might be needing some icons too. I'm done with Dispatch now, got my 2 favorite pairs/design. :redface:
Sweet good2mod! Aussie red Dispatch is awesome, one of my favorites. Which Icons do you need?

Sweet price to man! :D

Some people reacted to this post.
i have a set of matte white icons and black icons. im a dispatch wearer!

Username Hidden said:
Sweet good2mod! Aussie red Dispatch is awesome, one of my favorites. Which Icons do you need?

Sweet price to man! :D

thanks. nothing beats red-big-squared icons man! :) i dont need any icons but if that one on the ebay(12 pairs) is like $60.we can but it and split.:)

Sorry for being so useless Yoshi - I've been on the road for about a week straight and it looks like I'll be another few days before I'm back home.

I'll do my best when I get back.

Username Hidden said:
Sorry for being so useless Yoshi - I've been on the road for about a week straight and it looks like I'll be another few days before I'm back home.

I'll do my best when I get back.
haha your not useless. i appreciate your thought!

After everyone before me gets what they want, im also looking for some D1 icons :D Prefer things like LTD ones if you guys could find or don't want...really want the red Aussie and Bruce irons ICONS ONLY :)

wow. i totally forgot about this! i was in oakleyvault houston yesterday and i saw bunch of red icons neaar the cashier! i just dont know if that's for antix or D1 or you can use them to both :confused:

Username Hidden said:
wow. i totally forgot about this! i was in oakleyvault houston yesterday and i saw bunch of red icons neaar the cashier! i just dont know if that's for antix or D1 or you can use them to both :confused:
Dispatch 1 icons are quite small, considerably smaller than Antix icons...;P

:big_boss:? anyone got any they are getting rid of?

Mods you may close, thank you for the hookup Oakster.