• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches (other than Oakley) You're Wearing Today

Limited edition Laco Augsburg Oliv 42 bronze.

A71F3B69-632E-41F3-A342-172A9F432CFE.jpeg

How do you like Laco? I see them frequently but don't see much about them.
it's a beautiful watch to me and you're right you just don't hear/see them much in real life. I've always wanted a flieger watch though it'd be perfect if I could get the type B dial instead. This one screams to me when I saw it so I had to get it. Last piece from the official dealer in the country with a nice serial number.

it's also not an actual bronze case watch but the aged bronze pvd coating still look very vintage. the original strap is a little too thick for my liking but I guess I just need to run it in more. The whole dial/case/strap colour combo is spot on. nothing to shout about for it's movement since it's a basic miyota but for that kinda price, classic design and a limited run model. It's a no brainer.

it's a beautiful watch to me and you're right you just don't hear/see them much in real life. I've always wanted a flieger watch though it'd be perfect if I could get the type B dial instead. This one screams to me when I saw it so I had to get it. Last piece from the official dealer in the country with a nice serial number.

it's also not an actual bronze case watch but the aged bronze pvd coating still look very vintage. the original strap is a little too thick for my liking but I guess I just need to run it in more. The whole dial/case/strap colour combo is spot on. nothing to shout about for it's movement since it's a basic miyota but for that kinda price, classic design and a limited run model. It's a no brainer.
Thanks! They look nice.

Back